Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note9 Android 10 Update

Wezzyd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any news on when it will hit our phones?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

bjmac1
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, any news on when samsung S10 5g will receive the android 10 update.
Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all, I wanted to pop in with an update/latest for Android 10 coming to the Note 9 and S10 5G.

Note 9: We have already approved the Android 10 update for Note 9 devices and are awaiting Samsung pushing this out to customers. We anticipate this should happen soon, within the next week or so providing there are no issues on Samsungs’ end.

S10 5G: The S10 5G has different software from the other S10 models and as such, is treated & tested differently. Samsung will be sending us an update soon which we expect to begin testing next week. All going to plan and no hiccups, we hope customers will see this available to them from around mid/late Feb.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 13 of 17

Wezzyd
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks again Chris, good to hear
Message 14 of 17

Wezzyd
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So just plugged my phone into my laptop via smart switch and the update was sat there ready 😁, unfortunately had to cancel the download as it was taking way to long and has to go to work. Don't know why it was so slow, over an hour to get to 50%, so I'll wait for it ota
Message 15 of 17

DaPiranha
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes i done the same and saw the update there. However when i press the update button the smart switch app nothing happens the app just freezes..

Message 16 of 17

Wezzyd
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Retried yesterday after work and it downloaded so much quicker. Updated, did a factory reset and all is good
Message 17 of 17