cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 gear vr headset

Anonymous
Not applicable
Help please. I still haven't received my vr headset but received my note 7 on the 30th. The next day I got a text from ukmail to say mine was the next delivery but it didn't turn up. Spoke to someone on chat and they said it was because there was low stock and I would receive it soon. Still doesn't explain the text from ukmail. It's been two weeks now and nothing. Has anyone had the same problem.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You should really follow the official advice on this thread here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-Galaxy-Note7-Update-from-O2/m-p/994953#U994953
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd call cs on 202 to chase it up along with your replacement phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
The Note 7 has been recalled worldwide. You need to send it back to o2 ASAP and await replacement. There is a serious risk of fire from the units due to faulty batteries. I wouldn't even switch it on let alone use it in a vr headset.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You should really follow the official advice on this thread here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-Galaxy-Note7-Update-from-O2/m-p/994953#U994953

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community! Just to let you know, I have moved your thread to a better-suited forum section. Please have a look at the advice you've been given on this thread by @MI5 and @AJ1982.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5