cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone one help as to when this will be available to upgrade online, been with O2 for years but when it comes to release dates and communication their one of the worst going 😕
Message 1 of 45
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
With refresh u just pay u phone but get 25% off your airtime bill stays the same, spoke to them today and they have the note 4 available they will have edge next week

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
As customers like you we won't know either. 😞

Either ring customer service on 202 contract or 4445 payg and they may be able to help.

Sometimes Chris_k from the O2 social media team has this info.
Message 2 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
The same question was raised yesterday and I'm sure someone was looking into it for us.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Many threads asking the same question @Anonymous  O2 have been pretty poor with this by all accounts:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iv currently got the iPhone 5s but want to try android again and this is the only one I want but I don't want to try and sell mine before knowing what I can get another! Iv tried online chat also but it's always "unavailable"
Message 5 of 45

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
CPW or Samsung directly are 2 other options available, depending on which tariff or outright purchase options you wish to pursue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on O2 refresh 😕
Message 7 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I presume you mean that you are mid contract, and would have to buy your way out then? No choice but to stick it out I'm afraid then @Anonymous . 

Similar problems with O2 with supplying Iphone 6 models, and the new ipad air 2 too. 

Message 8 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
With refresh u just pay u phone but get 25% off your airtime bill stays the same, spoke to them today and they have the note 4 available they will have edge next week
Message 9 of 45

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions