cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 battery issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Note 4 has just been repaired by an insurance company after it became bent.  They fixed the phone and it looks great but the bent battery wasn't replaced but instead they bent it straight (ish) again.  I am very concerned that this damaged battery may leak or worse but am I being paranoid?

Samsung are not responding to my question but doubtless they are very busy now the Note 7 has gone so horribly wrong.

Thanks all. 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby  Thanks for asking, the kids seem to be making progress doing there bit and I am leaving them to it but I am looking forward to seeing the first draft video.

I have learnt something else that surprised me though.  When I buy a phone I choose whatever suits my needs, what I didn't realise is that for some it is also picking a side, the best description I am give is it is tribal.  Quite a few of the Apple users the kids network with want to spread the story just because it is Samsung/Android and not because the dangerous repair concerns them.  It doesn't really matter in the end what motivates them to spread the story but I am quite surprised at the level of feeling against another phone type that some people hold.

Message 21 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122896 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous the tribal 'mentality' regarding iPhone v Samsung  has been going on for years. On here we just turn it into banter. No different from XBox and PS users. Even further back than that (60's) you took sides with music tastes. You could like the Stones or the Beatles... be a Mod or a Rocker...Nowadays I just roll with it.....Smiley Very Happy

Seriously though, I am really pleased the video regarding battery safety is getting the message out there. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well family and health issues delayed this video but it is done now.

Take a look at https://youtu.be/I4Ll9bZz2aA and she what you think.

I don't think Samsung give a damn about our safety but all power to the kids for trying

Message 23 of 23