Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 and Note edge

nevzy31
Level 4: Observant
  • 98 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi everyone my dad's contract is nearly up November I think should I advise him to get either of these handsets I personally think they are amazing having seen them on videos and reading reviews just wondered what you lot think many thanks in advance.(that's if O2 gets them).
Message 1 of 33
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Until pre orders we won't know but I suspect any moment now they will go live.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 29 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not too sure about the Edge yet until it's been tried and tested but it looks great. Certainly the Note 4 though!

Message 2 of 33

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I like the edge as it's "different" and innovative. Time will tell if it delivers on it's promises but no harm in been a trendsetter slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 33

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'd wait until they are in the stores and then go in and try them, though there may be a longer wait for the Edge than the Note 4

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also watch out for YouTube un-boxings & user reviews.

And here from people who have got one and hopefully leave a balanced user review. slight_smile
Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a current user of a note 3 I will be going for a note 4 the edge doesn't personally appeal to me
Message 6 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
If pricing is acceptable i plan for the edge. Think it looks awesome.
Message 7 of 33

nevzy31
Level 4: Observant
  • 98 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I like them both I prefer the edge myself it's new different from what I've seen they both look stunning wonder what apple will unleash to counter this although he does prefer android if I'm honest .
Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest I doubt anything apple release will touch the note 4 and certainly not the edge
Message 9 of 33

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Apple will wait and see the reaction to the Edge before committing themselves. wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 10 of 33