cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3 kit kat update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have any inside info as to when this will be released for unbranded btu models it's ridiculas Vodafone has it already before an unbranded handset
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Keep your eye on Sammobile, it's as close to inside info as you'll get http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/android-4-4-kitkat-starts-rolli...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

If you're unbranded, why would this have anything to do with O2? Wouldn't this be more a question for Samsung? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Keep your eye on Sammobile, it's as close to inside info as you'll get http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/android-4-4-kitkat-starts-rolli...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks mi5
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Downloading ota now about time
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the update today - 13 March. But the camera icon on the home screen is missing? 

Otherwise, seems like minor changes.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Just drag the icon back from the app drawer.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7