Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 / 20Ultra pre order thread.

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Who has bitten after the unpacking event?

I have a White N20U with the buds live on order.

Was hoping they would somehow work their magic and fit a spen into the fold2, but alas the N20U will have to do.

Not had a white phone since my beast of a Galaxy S3LTE.
unnamed
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Atrindoril
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Rbarkley82 nothing yet, and DPD doesn't show a booked delivery yet either. From memory shipping doesn't occur until late in the day anyway. So still plenty of time for it to potentially be today
Message 21 of 48

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If im not mistaken, my O2 deliveries have always been UKMail (DHL) rather than DPD - Im happy with that as DPD never deliver next day to Northern Ireland.

Fingers crossed it does despatch today... I took friday off work for delivery and if they deliver tomorrow I wouldnt mind wasting a days holiday grin
Message 22 of 48

BOSSGOGG
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ohh, she purrdy. 

20200819_172419_compress81.jpg

The Buds look like they have been run over by a forklift , but it was just marks off the black wrapping paper in the box. Cleaned off. 

Wierd lighting on the note is the protector had not been removed yet. 

unnamed
Message 23 of 48

Darkstar_82
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Must admit, I'm a bit worried. Been counting the days for this and yet it is "supposed" to be here tomorrow(21st) and yet I've not had sight of any dispatch notices or anything. Just says waiting for launch day.
Message 24 of 48

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here @Darkstar_82 ... when I ask O2 all they say is 'We aim to have it delivered to you from the 21st Aug' No commitment that it will be tomorrow and constantly saying 'FROM 21st'... all they have to say is it will be despatched today... considering on my order tracking it says 'We will despatch your order in time for the launch day of the new device.'

Message 25 of 48

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

latest O2 chat information:

"I can see that your order status is dispatch in progress. So once it dispatched you will receive confirmation of delivery date and time with parcel number. "

Message 26 of 48

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Note 10 a year ago. Had no despatch email. Called o2 on delivery day. They said it hasnt been despatched yet. Whilst i was on the phone DHL knocked on the door
Message 27 of 48

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
ive had alot of handsets and earliest despatch email was 1500 day before with the latest being 0300 on delivery day
Message 28 of 48

Darkstar_82
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What wizardry did you perform to find live chat?
I've been all over the site and couldn't find it. The button seems to come and go like the seasons.
Message 29 of 48

Rbarkley82
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah its hit and miss... I was on the contact page and left it sitting there until the chat box came up... now just waiting for that illusive Despatch email lol...

Message 30 of 48