Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text message from my bank

kB129
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've very recently got a new phone and moved my number across. All is going well apart from when I need to recieve a text message from my bank to confirm the new phone that I'm using.  I just don't get them. I've recieved texts, just fine from other contacts just not my bank. I've restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, been into settings - app permissions and made sure everything was on. How do I contact O2 to speak to a human being? Tried the chat on the app but always busy. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 5

kB129
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I'll give this a go!

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@kB129 

Try turning wifi off to see if it helps.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5