cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-communication between phones

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have 2 galaxy Samsungs registered to my account .My husband uses one but both accounts are in my name. He is not able to send messages to my phone. If we take out the sim and re install it sometimes it works but mostly not.I have taken the phones back to my provider(car phone warehouse) but they say there is nothing wrong with them.Is it a sim problem or faulty phones.I often have to take my phone apart as well to get it to work! My husband is a very capable 80 but this is not ideal for us not to be able to communicate. Help please,
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you sure one of you hasn't accidentally blocked the others number? Check in message and call settings on both phones for blocked numbers.

If you still have the same problems, delete each other on both phones, reboot and then re-add in contacts.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you sure one of you hasn't accidentally blocked the others number? Check in message and call settings on both phones for blocked numbers.

If you still have the same problems, delete each other on both phones, reboot and then re-add in contacts.

Message 2 of 2