Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data service, temporarily not offered by the mobile network at your location

Nav
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

At my house and recently at my work place I am keep getting a repeated notification that says "No data service, temporarily not offered by the mobile network at your location." It only happens at my house and work place, no where else, and the notification is coming through even some times on repeat every 30 seconds. My data works just fine, it's just a notification.
I contacted O2 online guru last week I have been told to "reset the network" .....just waste of time.
Then I rang to O2 customer Services. They rang me back and keeping asking me same details which I have already told them in the start when I did chat with online guru and then over the phone.
This is intolerable, I have to keep my phone on silent !!!!!
I have two accounts with O2 and I am using two seperate handsets, Samsung S9 and Samsung S7 Edge so it can't be the handsets!! please someone provide a solution. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It's a network fault which needs escalation to technical services.
Download the My network app to report it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nav You have to persevere with customer service. They can turn off service notifications 

Message 2 of 5

Nav
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your comment but as I have mentioned in my post that I have contacted O2 Customer services online last week and then rang them as well. But they haven't helped me out. That's why I have shared my concerns on this platform.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nav This is a customer community forum. We are not customer services. We have no access to accounts. You need to follow my advice above

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It's a network fault which needs escalation to technical services.
Download the My network app to report it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5