cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6p

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will you guys ever stock the 64gb version of the Nexus 6p?

Due for an upgrade and I know that the 32gb version won't be enough. So really keen to get this phone.

Thanks,

Shan

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

There are no plans for this I'm afraid - we'd always recommend registering details here "just in case" but as you're due an upgrade and we have no current plans for ranging the 64GB, you may need to consider options elsewhere if the 64GB model is what you need. You may still be able to get this on O2, but via a partner like Carphone Warehouse - they don't do Refresh though as thats exclusive to O2 direct.

Sorry for any disappointment

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Chris_K would be the one to ask.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

There are no plans for this I'm afraid - we'd always recommend registering details here "just in case" but as you're due an upgrade and we have no current plans for ranging the 64GB, you may need to consider options elsewhere if the 64GB model is what you need. You may still be able to get this on O2, but via a partner like Carphone Warehouse - they don't do Refresh though as thats exclusive to O2 direct.

Sorry for any disappointment

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks all, I'll see what I can find.

Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous I've been very interested in this phone too, along with the Nexus 5X, but I'm holding off a while. This article may interest you. It's not the first one I've seen highlighting these possible problems. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2015/11/22/google-nexus-6p-complaints-suggest-yet-another-major-problem/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

been running a 6p since launch with no issues 

not sure why 64gb is needed unless you have a lot of music locally stored 

ive ran 32gb on nexus 5 nexus 6 and now 6p and have never come close to running out of space

if its photos then google photos now allows you to delete off device all backed up photos to free up space 

re the problems that are all over the internet 

not many people (me included) shout from the roof tops if their device is perfect only if there is a problem just be mindful any problems you encounter hardware related will be under warranty in theory anyway 

Message 6 of 6