Anonymous

New Galaxy S3 colours announced.

Any news as to whether O2 will be offering the new colours for the Galaxy S3

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: New Galaxy S3 colours announced.

No nothing here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Sod the new colours better they concentrate on making it usable, had mine for two months and it is the most tedious piece of equipment on this earth!

Highlighted
Anonymous

Really!!! Whats been the problem?

Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,395

@Anonymous wrote:

Really!!! Whats been the problem?

Quite often its operator error Smiley Happy The S3 is the most awesome phone out there !!! The new colours will still be region / network specific, ie Garnet red is only available in USA on AT&T network. I think UK will be getting black but no news yet on silver or brown ones....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

i want the black one

Highlighted
Anonymous

Think it just was so different from the old type mobiles and took me a long time to find my way round it! Having said that also the signal is very poor out in countryside in darkest Devon which now I realise did not help but at the time thought is was me being dim when trying to use it, eg. It's nothing for a picture to take up to 4 days to download, that's if it down loads at all! And the longest its taken for someone to receive a pic i sent is a fortnight.....hardly awesome? Along side this it is by far the worst phone for reception, the hassle I have got over missed calls and being unable to make them etc is unbelievable too, And converts texts to m m s even when you still within your letter allowance. Also can't send photos/video as phone says to big so you go in to setting to change this and get presto still says same thing! Awesome I don't think so! And as for the predictive text upgrade.....rubbish, the other one was fine why change it, if you can't better it leave it alone please.

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Did you need any help as you're way off topic here?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Think it just was so different from the old type mobiles and took me a long time to find my way round it! Having said that also the signal is very poor out in countryside in darkest Devon which now I realise did not help but at the time thought is was me being dim when trying to use it, eg. It's nothing for a picture to take up to 4 days to download, that's if it down loads at all! And the longest its taken for someone to receive a pic i sent is a fortnight.....hardly awesome? Along side this it is by far the worst phone for reception, the hassle I have got over missed calls and being unable to make them etc is unbelievable too, And converts texts to m m s even when you still within your letter allowance. Also can't send photos/video as phone says to big so you go in to setting to change this and get presto still says same thing! Awesome I don't think so! And as for the predictive text upgrade.....rubbish, the other one was fine why change it, if you can't better it leave it alone please.

If you have issues with your phone then start a new thread. DO NOT hijack a thread about phone colours.

Highlighted
Anonymous

hi all just to say i got the amber brown.   Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy