cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss Sold UpGrade from 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order my new upgrade on 31st December, wasn't made aware that due to 02's "Green Policy" all upgreades do not come with a charger!  Although I can purchase a charger at a further cost.  How is that a "Green Policy"?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Indeed @jonsie I know that's a different ball game.... but using old chargers that may not be compatible with the phone, or not working particularly well for various reasons (including age) are just as dangerous. I know a lot of people have old chargers hanging about.  I would never risk it.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Indeed @jonsie I know that's a different ball game.... but using old chargers that may not be compatible with the phone, or not working particularly well for various reasons (including age) are just as dangerous. I know a lot of people have old chargers hanging about.  I would never risk it.

I'm with you on this @Cleoriff. It's definitely a safer option to use the correct charger for your phone even if it means spending extra cash. What price do you put on danger to your home and, God forbid, your life. I think safety is priceless.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 12