Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mate 20 Pro EMUI 10 update

Wrathkill66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a date available for the EMUI 10 update 9n the Mate 20 Pro? The update is apparently rolling out in a final version in Europe and wondering ifthere is a possible date for UK update?
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Wrathkill66 The roll out by Huawei is controlled by IMEI / Serial numbers, so it will no doubt be in batches over the next couple of weeks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Wrathkill66 The roll out by Huawei is controlled by IMEI / Serial numbers, so it will no doubt be in batches over the next couple of weeks.
Message 2 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Wrathkill66, I hope the info above from @PhoneChanger reassured you, and do keep us updated on when you get your update slight_smile

Welcome to the community!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 9

Sphere
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone got this update yet?
Message 4 of 9

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Its not been released to UK yet, those who have got it on some networks (Cough, Vodafone, Cough) have received the EMUI Beta version which have some promised features missing.

Based on the message from Huawei the rollout will start from February 2020 starting with the P30 series before moving to the Mate series.
Message 5 of 9

HellDiverUK
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Huawei don't rush themselves - the OH has an Honor 20 which should have had Android 10 a few months ago, no sign of it yet.  Was the same when I had a Mate 10 Pro, it took over 6 months for Android 9 to come to it, well after everyone else on the planet had it.

OnePlus 8 Pro 8/256GB Grey, Huawei Nova5T 6/128GB Blue, iPhone XS Max 256GB Grey
Message 6 of 9

Nuggie
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @Cleoriff
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No problem @Nuggie . I've also asked for your post to be moved to it's own thread as it has nothing to do with the one you have posted on. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff!

@Nuggie I've replied to your message. Please get back to me when you have a moment. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9