Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMI/NO SERVICES

Km1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used the code *61*901*11*30# after reading post and blogs saying that was the way to lengthen the call time before voicemail kicks in it comes up with an error message invalid MMI code.... only since i cant make or receive calls no dial or anything 😕 how do i reverse it, get my connection back or anything to help occasionally it flashes a forwarding message but i have forwarding setting disabled
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Km1

The entire network is down currently so it's nothing you did.
To use that code, you first need to disable wifi calling in your MyO2, then after sending the code, you can turn it back on again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Km1

The entire network is down currently so it's nothing you did.
To use that code, you first need to disable wifi calling in your MyO2, then after sending the code, you can turn it back on again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Km1 There’s a nationwide outage so that’s why you have no connection 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Km1

You will have to wait till the network is restored. There is a national outage at the moment

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-Lengthen-Ringtime-on-any-O2-Mobile/ba-p/1175217

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Km1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Omg thanks! What rubbish timing for me to try that code 🙄 generally thought i have hacked my own phone or something 🙈😂
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Km1 wrote:
Omg thanks! What rubbish timing for me to try that code 🙄 generally thought i have hacked my own phone or something 🙈😂

No worries, I would have thought the same....

Message 6 of 6