cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockscreen Notifactions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all.

Just got HTC One mini and upgraded fro 4.2 to 4.3. Can anyone tell me (idiots guide please) how to see text messages , calls etc on lockscreen. I have been trying for a day to set this up and followed every tut I can find but my messages are still only showing in the top bar , not on the lockscreen. I dont see the option on phone anywhere to personalise lockscreen. I love this phone but I want the notifactions on the lockscreen similar to the ios system. Can anyone help.

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Far as I ca see its not a commercial site so here gos , if its wrong please remove it. Three pages makes interesting reading.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2574339

View solution in original post

Message 19 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure @MI5 can help you here.

Possible help link http://droider.eu/2013/11/07/how-to-set-up-lock-screen-on-htc-one-with-4-3-sense-5-5/

I like the iOS software for this spec too.

Message 2 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Open message app, press the 3 dots and go into notifications. Tick notification preview which is 5th option on list.
Do the same in the phone app for missed calls except it is called phone notification preview in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi mate , they are both already ticked. I have been trying this all day and have tried various apps as well but still no joy. I press the power button to lock my screen and send a message from another phone but still have to unlock my screen to read the message.

Message 4 of 20

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Do you mean you want the screen to light up when you receive a message or you just want to see it when you press the unlock button?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I want to be able to see the missed calls and messages on the lockscreen without having to swipe up to unlock the phone every time , similar to the way ios works.

Message 6 of 20

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Well those settings should do that. If yours aren't showing I don't know why tbh.
Have you checked in settings >security >notification settings?
If they are all ticked in there I guess you'll have to try a factory reset......

Currently using:
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or if its a dealbreaker go back to iOS.

wink

Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what makes this hard to understand. Everything that should be ticked is ticked. I also use contacts plus and ticked in that as well , unless there is a conflict between that and the stock message and phone apps. Will uninstall contacts plus and try to see if that makes a difference.

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

No mate not a dealbreaker but just something that should work

Message 10 of 20