Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: LG G4

[ Edited ]

@Tobythank you have sent you a PM

Also went to the London Wall O2 store today, and explained the situation the lady there said sometimes its better to come in store to get these problems sorted out as CS can't fob them off. Any way got through to someone and i was kept on hold for 20 minutes after explaining the situation. I had to start work, so I left the call with the staff, god knows what they've done with it.

What irks me the  most is this response from Complaints Review Service:

"As you’ve escalated it to me in the Complaint Review Service this is the highest point before you can escalate this to the Ombudsman"

That can't be the case!!!

Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,535

@Anonymous wrote:

"As you’ve escalated it to me in the Complaint Review Service this is the highest point before you can escalate this to the Ombudsman"

That can't be the case!!!

It is as far as O2's process is concerned.

1 - CS

2 - Complaints

3 - CRS

4 - Ombudsman

In that order if the complaint hasn't been resolved by the previous dept.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Thanks @MI5

So the O2 agent that kept me waiting this morning, put notes on the account. What they are saying is I may need to purchase a pay as you go Sim (£15), put that in the phone and get it unlocked. They will refund me £15 for this privilege.  This is a last resort and have to wait on the escalation response.  Do you guys know  is that process any different than the pay monthly method?

PAYG won't work mate.
If O2 don't have the unlock code for the phone how do they think the PAYG route will be any different?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Topics: 770

[ Edited ]

I can't see that working at all. Will they magically discover the unlock code?

Edited :Just noticed @MI5's comment above.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

Exactly my thinking guys, thanks for clarifying @MI5 @Cleoriff I thought maybe I was missing a something!

Topics: 770

@Anonymous wrote:

Exactly my thinking guys, thanks for clarifying @MI5 @Cleoriff I thought maybe I was missing a something!

At least it's saved you £15 @Anonymous Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

and if you are using live chat, you really are wasting your time with them too.

Currently using:
Anonymous

At least it's saved you £15 Smiley Wink

lol indeed Smiley Wink

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

"and if you are using live chat, you really are wasting your time with them too."

@MI5I think I'm wasting my time speaking to most of the O2 customer service agents too. Their are a few that try to go above and beyound. But they are rare!