cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Anyone experienced problems with LG G4, where the phone won't start up, or gets to the LG Life is good screen and turns off? Tried to do a hard reset but, when I go to the option to erase all data, I press yes and the phone just freezes.

Its still in warranty, purchased on 7/6/2015, but any ideas welcome.

Cheers,

Prem

Message 1 of 229
228 REPLIES 228

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CleoriffJust got a spate of emails with the unlatch code:smileywink:

Also I've got through to the CRS took 4 calls one after the other, get queued for 6:30 mins each time, then cut off and called straight back, they share the line with Bereavements & Terminal Illness as well as complaints, so hence the delay Surprised

Anyway they asked for the agent that was dealing with my case, i asked for Donna who dealt with my previous case, but she was not avaliable and no others were free either, they work in pairs, so waiting for a call back from someone within the next 24/48 hours. Hoping someone other than Donna looks at my new complaint,submitted last night.

Message 201 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The saga continues @Anonymous Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 202 of 229

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What is outstanding now Prem?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 203 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5Nothing in terms of the unlock, just registering a complaint to CRS about the whole experience of my unlocking saga. It might already be covered in my previous repair complaint, as I asked the complaint reviewer to look into why my phone can't be unlocked. Thats all mate.

Message 204 of 229

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Ah, OK. No worries mate.
Just checking I hadn't missed anything slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 205 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had a call from Complaints today, they have upheld my complaint I'm very happy to say.

Have had an additional £100 credit applied to my account, which pays off my device plan and have some credit on my airtime too.

Case finally closed  4 Weeks and 3 days on.

So I will be free to upgrade from tomorrow - Do i leave O2 or stay? Will be waiting for the LG G6 to lauch this Sunday and I believe the Samsung S8 will be following soon after. Will be back for some advice on best deals out there etc, Thanks once again to everyone who came with me on this strange journey!

Message 206 of 229

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hey, great result overall slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 207 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5I cannot not complain, I know I have spent a lot of time on this, but i never expected for them to pay off my device plan so i grabbed it as soon as it was offered.

Message 208 of 229

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Don't blame you mate - free early upgrade is not to be sniffed at, esp with the S8 just around the corner.

Currently using:
Message 209 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

im having the exact same issue how was it resolved please

Message 210 of 229