cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Anyone experienced problems with LG G4, where the phone won't start up, or gets to the LG Life is good screen and turns off? Tried to do a hard reset but, when I go to the option to erase all data, I press yes and the phone just freezes.

Its still in warranty, purchased on 7/6/2015, but any ideas welcome.

Cheers,

Prem

Message 1 of 229
228 REPLIES 228

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've no doubts....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 91 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've exhausted the Complaints Review Service of O2:

As you’ve escalated it to me in the Complaint Review Service this is the highest point before you can escalate this to the Ombudsman.

I'm now in the hands of the Admin Team!

If they don't come through I will probably use www.guaranteedunlock.com and be done with it. £6.99 to unlock!

Message 92 of 229

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If they don't come through I will probably use www.guaranteedunlock.com and be done with it. £6.99 to unlock!

Incredible that a company like this can obtain the unlock code but O2 can't Smiley Frustrated

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 94 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I spoke to a helpful agent this evening who went through the unlatching process with me while on the phone, and he quite staightforwardly told me that the system was telling him i needed to ring Anovo to get my phone unlocked, gave me the number, bang! Why on earth didn't any of the 10+ agents tell me that!!! Will ring them tomorrow and send them an email tonight. Sorry this must be getting boring for you guys now.

Message 95 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's not boring @Anonymous. I am absolutely amazed at the total inefficiency of O2 to unlock a mobile they provided you with. I have never heard of Anova being involved in any unlocking process before?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 96 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just been on the phone to another agent who is on my side, and has put the unlatching form through again, stating even though Anovo are a third party, they are still fixing O2 phones. So I have got a few avenues, hopefully one of them comes up trumps.

I know the inefficiency of the majority of the agent is unreal. I even had one say to me, that becasue its in contract thats why they can't unlock it.....words fail me.

Anyone else got a replacement phone unlocked through Anovo?

Message 97 of 229

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Never heard of it myself.....

Currently using:
Message 98 of 229

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've never heard of it but they must have the unlock code or are able to get it.

Message 99 of 229

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm sure we'll find out shortly.

Currently using:
Message 100 of 229