cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Anyone experienced problems with LG G4, where the phone won't start up, or gets to the LG Life is good screen and turns off? Tried to do a hard reset but, when I go to the option to erase all data, I press yes and the phone just freezes.

Its still in warranty, purchased on 7/6/2015, but any ideas welcome.

Cheers,

Prem

Message 1 of 229
228 REPLIES 228

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone access the site www.o2repairtracking.co.uk? Doesn't open for me.

No, it's the old tracking link which has been replaced by the o2diagnostics one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 51 of 229

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Looking good for a successful resolution so hopefully it's a replacement that will be with you shortly.

....but really, it's ok for o2 to say they uphold the complaint but why in hell should you need to make a complaint in the first place?

So we now know that a 24 month contract comes with a 24 month warrant....so that brings us to a totally different issue with iPhones without wanting to derail the thread.

Hopefully you will be able to update us with a satisfactory outcome in the next couple of days @Anonymous

Pleased for you slight_smile

Message 52 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @jonsie nice that I have found this place to air my issues\rant and get some great advice, so glad I came here slight_smile

Lol thats a whole other issue regarding the iphone, I think they say everything apart from iphone.... is covered by 24 months 😛

The phone is currently showing as ready to be sent back to customer, lets hope they dispatch today. Just typing up a reponse to the complaint, will only respond once I get the phone back and its in full working order. Also awating to see if Resolver adds anything or it all comes under this one complaint.

Message 53 of 229

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I just hope that your awful experience will mean that in future O2 will change their way of dealing with warranty issues involving 2 year contracts and Anovo actually stop trying to claim 'not covered by warranty'.....oops, forgive the foolish thought....I'm going to hell slight_frown

Untitled.jpg

Message 54 of 229

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nothing has changed with Anovo since I've been reading the complaints on here so not likely to change now!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 55 of 229

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The only way it will change is if someone at O2 reads the nightmares on here and they DO NOT renew Anovo's contract the next time tenders are in.

Message 56 of 229

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

...but that ain't going to happen when money talks and shareholders' dividends are the only criteria considered.

Message 57 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I hope you get it back in good working order @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 229

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
So many complaints and issues "fed back" already for nothing!

Currently using:
Message 59 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received the phone back slight_smile main board has been changed so different IMEI and SN. Phone seems to be in working order. So the question I have is if I have a problem with the phone tomorrow, is the new IMEI number linked to my orginal purchase. How will i proove PoP in future?

Message 60 of 229