cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Anyone experienced problems with LG G4, where the phone won't start up, or gets to the LG Life is good screen and turns off? Tried to do a hard reset but, when I go to the option to erase all data, I press yes and the phone just freezes.

Its still in warranty, purchased on 7/6/2015, but any ideas welcome.

Cheers,

Prem

Message 1 of 229
228 REPLIES 228

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5 that’s exactly correct, O2 add the extra 12 months additionally for a 24 month warranty.

This is the length I have to go through to get the PoP over to the repair Centre:

• O2 Store Manager in London Wall is going to email the repair centre with my PoP
  • In conjunction I will also email the repair team with the same.
  • I also will chase customer care to see if they have said what they would do this morning, and forward on my PoP to repair team.
  • Will also ring repair and returns to see what they say.
  • Made a complaint via Twitter to O2, so just keeping them updated of what’s going on
  • Made a complaint via complaintreviewservice@o2.com yesterday night, let’s see what happens.

I repeat - It shouldn't be this hard...

Message 21 of 229

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It shouldn't be.... but invariably it is 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousI see you have made complaints via various routes. You may want to try this one ..Resolver. Someone tried it last last week and their issue was sorted within 24hrs  https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer care have said Anovo have received POP, and now to wait. Not liking to wait and not trusting this, I rang through to Anovo directly and they said that my phone is now awaiting an engineer allocation.... Progress

@Cleoriff- Thank you willing to try it Confused

Message 24 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CleoriffAfter having just gone through the process with Resolver all they have done is collate all the info, including supporting documentation and sent it to complaintreviewservice@o2.com lol, which is what i did last night and the day before. Feels like I'm bombarding O2 complaints with emails ha ha. Thanks though, always happy to try new things.

Standard response received from Resolver aka O2:

Thanks for contacting O2 Complaint Review Service.

We’re sorry about your recent experience and can confirm that we will be conducting a thorough investigation into your concerns. We may need to call you to talk about this and once we have completed our investigation, we will write to you. Usually within 3 working days.

You can find details of our Complaints Procedure on our website www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain. Please take time to read this as it explains how we will deal with your complaint.

Regards

O2 Complaint Review Service

Message 25 of 229

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
O2 will be more keen to resolve complaints handled through resolver though as a third party is reporting out on the metrics now so can't be "fudged" in house.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
O2 will be more keen to resolve complaints handled through resolver though as a third party is reporting out on the metrics now so can't be "fudged" in house.

Exactly. that ^^^^^^

Though no-one can besure what the outcome will be in your case. We can only tell you that someone reported back how quickly their issue was sorted using Resolver. Like you they had already used the normal complaints link with little progress whatsoever...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed, I didn't think of that, Thank You Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 229

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a call from the O2 Guru at London Wall, he has been in contact with the repair team via email also and he has said that they said because my phone is brought on pre-pay (its not, its brought on O2 refresh) that my phone only has12 months warranty. So god knows whats gonig on now, more chasing...

Message 29 of 229

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just had a call from the O2 Guru at London Wall, he has been in contact with the repair team via email also and he has said that they said because my phone is brought on pre-pay (its not, its brought on O2 refresh) that my phone only has12 months warranty. So god knows whats gonig on now, more chasing...

What a load of nonsense this all is. O2 obviously have no idea what's going on with your account. As said please use Resolver. Let them take the pain of it all....Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 229