cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok does anyone have one and do you love it or hate it?  Any tips or tricks you have found that you can share?

I have just got one yesterday and i upgraded from a payg s3. certainly gives me something differet to get my teeth into whilst at the same time being a little comparible to the s3/s4 🙂

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

The only thing I didn't like the sound of is no micro sd slot.

It's reported to be speedy and has string battery life.

How are you finding it ?

Hopefully someone will be along soon who owns the phone and has used it.

Link of possible interest.

http://m.androidauthority.com/lg-g2-tips-and-tricks-278098/
Message 2 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi.

The only thing I didn't like the sound of is no micro sd slot.

Interesting comment from a die hard iPhone user wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's because I'm a seasoned iPhone user and have grown to accept the iPhone will not have such a spec as they won't let anything be introduced into their system unless it's gone through them first.

That said I believe a Sd card slot should be on all phones , iPhones included.

slight_smile
Message 4 of 28

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I used to be of the same opinion but I've been "forcing" myself to use cloud services and I actually don't see the need for massive storage space on phones/tablets anymore.
All my music is on Google and all my photos/videos/films on Dropbox.
The best bit is I can pull a movie off Dropbox on my tablet, laptop or phone depending on what I have with me at the time.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
i used to have an iphone before my s3 so i suppose im not missing much if ive never had it lol
Message 6 of 28

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
btw, I think the G2 is a great phone choice and look forward to hearing a full report from you wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I like to have as many options of back as possible.

Hard drives and servers can fail.

I do not like to have my eggs all in one basket so to speak

wink
Message 8 of 28

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
OMG - Can you imagine if a Google server failed and they didn't have everyone's data backed up !!!!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

dont ever say google and down in the same sentance lol. i got my life saved to the google servers and not a shred actually on my phone or backed up elsewhere lol

Message 10 of 28