cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok does anyone have one and do you love it or hate it?  Any tips or tricks you have found that you can share?

I have just got one yesterday and i upgraded from a payg s3. certainly gives me something differet to get my teeth into whilst at the same time being a little comparible to the s3/s4 🙂

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Don't worry..... Google will have more back ups than you can shake a stick at slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

pmsl more than likely, theyll also be able to tell me when im old and senile what i ate for breakfast too and direct me back home lol

Message 12 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
and direct me back home lol

It does that for now when I'm drunk !!

I mean, it must be Google as I can never remember getting home wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

So far so good. ive used it for everything and it seems fast and resposive and the screens really clear and bright. ive got mine set to 72% and auto.

may i add the best bit... the battery!! ive been using mine LOADS and i mean LOADS. installing the apps and transfering music and texting, facebook, emails and calls. ive got facebook messenger on too. its been off charge 24 hours and my battery is still at 37%!!!!!!

if this was my iphone or my s3 it would of been on charge at bedtime last night. and just for comparison my s3 has been on divert and i have not touched it once in the same amount on time. thats down to 49% and i havent even used it!

When i fully charged it from 8% to 100% initially it charged in hour half max.

I am well impressed.

I still am testing the camera but shots ive taken so far just on out of the box settings have been more than satisfactory

Message 14 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like a little gem you got there slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 15 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very nice.
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

battery still going and is at 10% that makes it a day and a half of off and on use. 32 hours 44 mins to be exact. It says in the battery settings.  It also says 1hour 37 until depletion but that is going by how much i have used it on average so it gives a rough guide.

I got it monday and have only charged it once! For a smartphone thats good isnt it?!

Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Battery stats are an indication.

The users usage pattern dictates how long it will last. I use my iPhone heavily on the internet so I charge up every night. The next person along may just browse lightly and use theirs for texts and have to charge up every other day.

After a couple of charges the battery will calibrate.

All good.
Message 18 of 28

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 19 of 28

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That battery life is amazing! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 20 of 28