cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep Losing Signal!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Every now and then and usually at about 1-4pm I tend to lose signal and my phone shows that I can only make emergency calls only and the O2-UK logo has disappeared when I happen to check my screen.

I've got the Samsung S3 phone and I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem? Or is it my phone that is the problem? If so does anyone know why I keep losing signal. It can't be the location because I work in central London and signal has never been a problem, my previous phone was a Blackberry and this never happened before, it only started happening when O2's signal was lost on a national scale, I believe this happened around July 2012 and it also happened another time as well.

I look forward to any replies slight_smile

Many thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Sorry to hear you want to leave, esp if it is just a sim issue.... You will not only miss out on UK call centres but also a great forum like this one wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will see how this sim card goes and I am still contemplating whether to leave or not, time will tell I guess. Thanks for your help though. Yep this forum is good slight_smile

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Let us know how you get on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks MI5, I will do slight_smile

Message 14 of 14