cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined Android and left iOS today

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello folks

After having an iphone for 4 years and upgrading from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5, i realised I couldnt put up with it for 2 more years.  Why did I pay to get upgraded just for a phone that is slightly longer with a poor OS upgrade?!

I decided to sell it 2 weeks into my contract and buy a Sony Xperia T and im so glad i made that choice now.  Android is a lot more customisable and detailed than the safe and simple iOS.

So yeah, im pleased im out of the iphone cycle and now using android.

slight_smile

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Welcome slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Added bonus of a Sony handset is the standard 2 year manufacturers warranty wink

Sony also have very good customer back up / warranty support if you do every need it.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to mention, the Xperia T is due to get Android 4.1 Jellybean update in the near future, hopefully your Xperia T isnt O2 branded else you will have a loger wait.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im loving it so far. I saw last night then sony were going to release jelly bean for it.

I got it from o2, but its a sim free phone. Im really impressed with android. The camera and its functions are better than the iphones 

Message 5 of 5