Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jabra Sound (Complementary App) issues.

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Been trying to get Jabra Sound (Complementary App) working but it keeps FC. Can't the app run on 6.0.1? My mum tried the ear piece to check her heart rate, she died 4 times while testing it.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
May as well shut down the internet then too.

Facetious to the end....as expected.  I made no reference to shutting down the internet. I was referring to self diagnosis of medical issues (without knowing how to interpret results)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 12 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Facetious to the end....as expected.  I made no reference to shutting down the internet. I was referring to self diagnosis of medical issues (without knowing how to interpret results)

I was simply referring to all the people who self diagnose by Googling their ailments.

You can't stop progress no matter what your feelings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

I was simply referring to all the people who self diagnose by Googling their ailments.

You can't stop progress no matter what your feelings.

I would never want to stop progress and in a roundabout way we were agreeing ...with reference to your statement 'self diagnose by googling ailments'....There we go...got there in the end...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Splendid slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 16

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Cheers guys and jonsie, ebay time for my headset, not loud enough, the headphones I got with my phone won't stay in my ears, using my old ones from my S2.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 16 of 16