cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as t

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been wanting to make the switch over to oneplus from Samsung for a while now and as soon as the oneplus 5 was announced I jumped on board and have not regretted it. With its dual 16mp and 20mp camera my photos look pro and the 16mp camera on the front means my selfies are even better ! The 6gb of ram on the 64gb model makes the phone incredibly quick and makes switching between apps effortless, I can't imagine how quick the 8gb of ram model is. The 5.5 inch full HD screen makes something as simple as looking on Facebook look exceptional and the dash charge feature means I can shot my phone on charge for 30mins and be happy it will last me the night. Anyway , it's an amazing phone and I couldn't recommend it anymore. 10/10 would buy again.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep it certainly looks an amazing phone on paper; glad to see its an amazing phone to use too.

I'm not jealous in the slightest!!  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's a fantastic handset @Anonymous! You wont be disappointed. Do you think you'll be using the dual sim slots? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3