cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a note3 Sam

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a note3 Sam and I all ways use a iOS .... But I like to go back to a iPhone 5 s as I can not get on with note 3 it big and not user good but I like to now I had a new contact but only had it 48 hours can I take it in and just chane it over ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have had the handset for less than 7 days then yes you can return it under the 7 day returns system.

If you bought from an o2 shop then take it back there within 7 days of the start of your contract.

If you bought direct from o2 either online or over the phone please contact customer services on 202 to arrange the change.

If you bought from a CPW or Phones 4 U shop follow the same process as o2 shop above.

If you bought from anywhere else please contact them via their usual details to check their returns policies.

Please let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have had the handset for less than 7 days then yes you can return it under the 7 day returns system.

If you bought from an o2 shop then take it back there within 7 days of the start of your contract.

If you bought direct from o2 either online or over the phone please contact customer services on 202 to arrange the change.

If you bought from a CPW or Phones 4 U shop follow the same process as o2 shop above.

If you bought from anywhere else please contact them via their usual details to check their returns policies.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

They may well swap it for you, if you don't like the phone return it and ask for another.

You have 7 working days to do this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
It has to be in original condition, boxed with all accessories and you will be billed for any usage so far.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4