cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't recieve any txts calls or mms incoming to my phone?

Angelbabe1uk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was ill and didnt realise my bank had stopped my dds for my o2 accounts
On arch 21st letters were sent out to me which i recieved today march 24th saying they had stopped me making or taking any calls and txts
I was in hospital so didnt realise the phone wasnt working as mobiles didnt work on the ward
Any way i paid my bills in full yesturday and my calls txts mms all sprung into life
BUT
Ppl txting me ringing me or sending mms im not recieving anything my end
Ive switched tu go on for calls & txts but its not going to work outside if my data cant recieve the calls txts mms ect
Ive tried switching my phone off and back on & got one of my grown children to txt me 😨 nothing came through 😢
So how do i get incoming switched back on?
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Angelbabe1uk wrote:
Im on hold on live chat at the moment

Not going to happen in my opinion. Its bank holiday weekend. I fully expect they have closed down (whatever time they are quoting) slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 47

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Angelbabe1uk wrote:
Im on hold on live chat at the moment

Not going to happen in my opinion. Its bank holiday weekend. I fully expect they have closed down (whatever time they are quoting) slight_frown

Fairly sure they are closed now, wherever they are located.

Message 42 of 47

Angelbabe1uk
  • 27 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Live chat found intermittent drop outs in my area but there stumped as to why im getting txts off ppl on o2 but nobody using either ee or ee's backbone?
They said to contact them in the morning when there guru is there as they will know more about the problem
Message 43 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Call cs now for the best help.
Live chat probably won't be much help in this case.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 47

Angelbabe1uk
  • 27 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive been onto both customer services and there guru for over an hour going through things to try all failed to sort the problem

my tu go is now allowing calls incoming from both o2 & EE based eg Orange T-mobile TPO EE but i still can not recieve any txts either via proper sms or tu go off them only o2

apparently it is true there is an issue with some ppls networks causing this problem

an issue has been raised and ive been given a ref number to qoate in 5 days if its still the same

theres nothing wrong with my handset and nothing wrong with my sim card or account or tu go

its an ongoing issue with there network only affecting a few numbers and they are doing there best to get it sorted asap

i will keep this open so i can let you all know once its sorted 😊 thank you all for your help 

Message 45 of 47

Angelbabe1uk
  • 27 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any luck with yours yet kala?

Message 46 of 47

Angelbabe1uk
  • 27 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No luck for me yet but im only on day 4
I'll give them till wed as it will be past the 5 days and report again with ref number saved into my phone
Message 47 of 47