Did you mean: 

Huawei P Smart unlocking

KatGunn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with unlocking this phone (found one other post) been trying to unlock since 18th Dec (original form was submitted for unlock)
Previously have said no record of IMEI sold by O2
Resubmitted form and called above month later they are now saying manufacturer said it's not locked.
Waiting for call back from complaints and they would not say if they had gone back to manufacturer
Been into store and they cannot help (but agree it is locked to network) only offering £15 credit if unlocked 3rd party
Store will not exchange phone (brought on 18th Dec)
Does anyone know what your rights are to it being unlocked?
Any help much appreciated
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I'll tag @EmilieT to help you @KatGunn

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @KatGunn, and sorry to hear you've been struggling to get your device unlocked! You've mentioned you put a Complaint through and we usually aren't able to do much once that is done. However, I'd happily check on my end what I can find out around this still, and I'll send you a Private Message to get a few more details first slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3