Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Mate XS

Lil_Pea
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When will O2 be getting the Huawei Mate XS in a contract I have been due an upgrade since last year and have been waiting for this phone... carphone warehouse have it on sim only at the moment and the network Three have the phone for £106 a month for unlimited everything... please hurry and stock this phone or I may have to leave O2 thanks
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Lil_Pea
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please Help
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Lil_Pea
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That link doesn’t help as I check every day and they don’t even state if it’s coming out soon taking ages
Message 4 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12053 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
The only other way is to ask @Chris_K, but I suspect he will also say to keep checking the coming soon page...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 12

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Sorry, but we don't have any further info with regards to the Huawei Mate Xs. Note that this isn't confirmation that we will or will not be ranging it - just that there is currently no confirmation either way.

If you wish to order this device urgently and this is the only device you are interested in, sadly you may need to consider other places of purchase. If or as soon as there's any update on this, it will be reflected upon on https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

yahoo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 12

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Lil_Pea
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a reason on why O2 haven’t considered it yet because three have done £106 a month for unlimited everything so not hard I’m thinking of a contract as you can go by them what is the likelihood of O2 getting this phone.?? So I know what to do?? Please try push to get this phone as don’t wanna leave O2
Message 9 of 12

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey @Lil_Pea,

As our ranging of devices (what to range, what not to range) is commercially sensitive we're unable to give any reasons behind any such decisions, but our team are exploring the possibility of ranging some recently released and upcoming devices, though I'm unable to confirm exactly which devices and when those decisions will be made.

Really sorry, I know the above isn't terribly clear but device ranging can be complex unfortunately. Sorry I couldn't give any further info 😞

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 10 of 12