cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc desire x crashes freezes restarts all the time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone just joined as really disappointed with my new phone. Just upgraded and its brand new. It was fully charged then went through the set up and since I got it it constantly keeps freezing, restarting crashes etc. terrible ?? Constantly get message saying htc sense problem, error report, your phone has suffered a abnormal restart?. It is constant and impossible to use. Can't even send a text with out this happening? surely this is a faulty phone I have received. I contacted 02 and they are sending me another one but worried if second phone is the same. Has anyone out here got the same phone and having the same problem?

htc desire x (new)?????.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds like a faulty OS flash or a hardware issue. As the phone is been replaced anyway, try a factory reset to see if it helps (turn off phone then hold vol down + power together until you get to the bootloader menu). Choose delete all user data and reset from the menu.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, thank you for your help. I am still using it in the mean time or trying to but it is getting impossible to be honest. Anyway thank you for your help I will try what you have suggested to see if it helps and if not i hope the new one works correctly. 

Thank you....

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi returned the phone and got another. New one runs like a dream so a faulty phone.

thanks again for your help friend....

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you're sorted....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5