cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cahnge text font size?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a galaxy Y but am not young! I am of an age where the print in newspapers (and text messages) seems to be getting smaller and therefore harder to read.

Can I make the text message font bigger ion my phone?

Thanks, Brian

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

There are apps you can download to change the font size. There's one called Big Font, which is free. Can't guarantee it, as I don't use it, but there are others you can try as well. Hope you find one you can use.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

There are apps you can download to change the font size. There's one called Big Font, which is free. Can't guarantee it, as I don't use it, but there are others you can try as well. Hope you find one you can use.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Depending on the firmware on your phone you may already have the option in the message app settings (open message app, press menu then settings). Or go to the main phone settings menu and select display then font size.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I seem to have everything BUT text size.
Message 4 of 4