cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for o2 to process an upgrade?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have just upgraded yesterday online from an iphone 4S to a HTC One and I was wondering how long does it take to progress an upgrade as I click on my order and it says that its gone to an error page so I don't exactly know what's happening. I don't think it's been declined because I pay all my bills on time and I don't think they do a credit check for upgrades (I work in telecommunications and I know for sure they don't) but I was wondering on average how long it takes etc. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
I did an upgrade, rather the refresh contract last monday evening. Everything went through fine with response texts/emails coming through very quickly. On a slightly different line of thought, have you tried clicking the link using another browser? Sometimes browsers may block a link unless you allow it (privdog on Comodo Dragon has this annoying trait on certain websites). But CS is your next port of call and you could try live chat if you're brave.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the a Community Forum,

No as long as you've paid your bills on time etc then a credit check is not typically carried out.

Time frames are dependant Weekends and Bank Holidays due to couriers not operating on them and handset availability.

Keep checking your e mail in box and spam folder for tracking info.

Or ring Cs on 202 for assistance.

O2 a track My Order Link : http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I normally suggest upgrading in an O2 store so one walks away with the phone or choose Click and Collect at the upgrade page so one is not waiting in for a delivery and just collect the phone from the store upon being advised it's ready.

I hope you get your e mail soon so you can start enjoying your new shiny phone. slight_smile
Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
I did an upgrade, rather the refresh contract last monday evening. Everything went through fine with response texts/emails coming through very quickly. On a slightly different line of thought, have you tried clicking the link using another browser? Sometimes browsers may block a link unless you allow it (privdog on Comodo Dragon has this annoying trait on certain websites). But CS is your next port of call and you could try live chat if you're brave.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

guys all i can say is I strongly recommend checkign with your local store to see if they have any in stock ive just done that with my local store in poole its processing right now check with them to check they had stock and they said yes

only had silver but honestley at this point im just happy with iphone 7

Message 4 of 4