cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer the address book of a Samsung Galaxy Y.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have paired a Galaxy Y [GT-S5360] to my 2013 Mercedes Benz via bluetooth, but I am unable to transfer the phone's address book. Please let me know how it is done.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tap the cars connection in the phones bluetooth settings and tick the box next to contacts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Selected Settings > Wireless and Networks > Bluetooth settings > MB Bluetooth. MB Bluetooth shows  paired.

Tapped MB Bluetooth. Showed connecting.... then paired. No box next to contacts appeared.

Have I followed your instructions correctly?

Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, should be in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Should look like this

Screenshot_20160909-160516.png

Currently using:
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks nothing like that shown in your reply:

phone (2).jpg

Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tap where it says "MB Bluetooth" to open it.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tapped MB Bluetooth.Showed connecting.... then paired. Nothing else appeared even though I repeated this.

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What options do you get if you tap the menu key (bottom left) ?
Other than that I can only assume that the phone is not capable.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

No options appear when I tap the menu key. I've looked on the Mercedes Connect website. My phone isn't listed on it. There is a note on the website that advises downloading BlueDUN App from the Google Play Store. A freeware version is available. Do you know anything about this App?

Message 10 of 14