cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anybody help I have galaxy s2 and still on android 2.3.5 and gingerbread . How do I update to jellybean . I tried kies and Odin but it don't work . I contacted O2 shop but they couldn't help . I understand you can't update over the air . Can the community help thanks .n
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry im an iPhone user myself but hopefully a like minded member of the forum to you will come along to help.

Perhaps looking at an Android only forum may help your further in the meantime. 

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Batman,

Out of interest do you know if the S2 you have is locked to a particular carrier, e.g. O2 or Vodafone..?  Or maybe it was bought from Carphone Warehouse or similar..?  The info will help us help you.

But you mention you tried Odin and still no luck.  To be able to do this your S2 will need to be unlocked (either originally or via an unlock code).  With the above, what do you know about this..?  And when you tried Odin, what version of the firmware did you get and from where..?

I'm sure we can help.  I have an S2 and am using XWLSW direct from Samsung using Odin.

Jonty.

Message 3 of 3