cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble viewing 1 contact's texts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Xperia LI

Important number which I have just checked with the home-help / care service provider ... the company number = a landline is alright ... However ... the number for my specific home-help / carer, well I'm not seeing her texts & she is not seeing my texts 

Yesterday, my regular day for seeing her, she was worried as I had not responded to a request to have my hour's appointment altered ... she was worried about me ... & ... I'd been thinking it a bit strange texts I'd sent to her had not been answered

Can it possibly be I've blocked her number, by mistake

How do I view blocked numbers on my phone

Any help, as usual, will be gratefully received 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousYes you could have blocked her inadvertently. Check your blocked numbers and unblock her.

If concerned add her contact number again

Edited to add...you can check blocked numbers by scrolling through your call list. If her number is there with a circle and a bar through it, then you have blocked her.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousYes you could have blocked her inadvertently. Check your blocked numbers and unblock her.

If concerned add her contact number again

Edited to add...you can check blocked numbers by scrolling through your call list. If her number is there with a circle and a bar through it, then you have blocked her.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

The contact number does not have a circle with a line through it ... therefore ... it is not barred

As you say @Cleoriff I think I'll try imputting the contact details again ... & ... see if that works

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Long press on the number in your call list and see if the pop up menu says “unblock”.
If so, it is blocked so just tap on unblock to release it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both @Cleoriff & @MI5

It is my fault ... I had blocked her number ... really pleased to have it all sorted slight_smile

I'm all kudo'd out for the day wink

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, that was quite apparent wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased it's sorted Jane innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Pleased it's sorted Jane innocent

Thank you @Cleoriff ... peace of mind once again slight_smile

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

A bit more info for you @Cleoriff

I hadn't called my home-help / carer via mobile ... so ... not on any call list ... however ... on her contact page near the bottom there was the red symbol of a telephone with a circle & line through it ... sorry I should have put 2 + 2 together & got 4 wink

I have got my new daily allowance of kudo's so have given you one @MI5 for the 'long press' info

I feel I cannot put up an 'Accept as Solution' because both you @Cleoriff & @MI5 have helped me equally

Please bear in mind I have had this phone 4/5 weeks & could not bring forward stuff from my previous phone which is now at the bottom of a dirty canal  

Message 9 of 9