cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Wildfire S

Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting notification that I have a text message but have no text message why does this keep happening. Also I dropped my phone down the toilet yesterday I have had it in a bowl of rice since then and although I can get service I'm having trouble inputting numbers to unlock phone. (it won't let me do it for about 2 mins) I have what looks like water marks on my phone will this dry out?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should have left it switched off in a bag of rice for up to a week. I fear any damaged done by the moisture on the motherboard and screen will now be irreversable.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should have left it switched off in a bag of rice for up to a week. I fear any damaged done by the moisture on the motherboard and screen will now be irreversable.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Agreed, really you should leave it much longer. Remove battery, put it back in the rice and put it all in the airing cupboard or on top of a warm radiator.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3