Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Titan

Hi, guys... any news on the Titan?
I haven't looked back since moving over to Windows Phone and don't intend to return to BB or iPhone.
Highlighted
Anonymous

It doesn't look very promising, I do not think any of the major carriers have picked this one up, CPW and P4U have it though. I think the the operators have jumped on the Nokia Lumia 800 bandwagon, my partner has that one, it is nice phone, but not the best for apps yet and it keeps crashing (awaiting firmware update).
Not much other options direct from the other networks:
Orange: HTC Radar and Mozart
Vodafone: HTC Radar
T-Mobile: none others then Lumia 800.
For instance even on the T-Mobile site you have a choice to filter by operating system, the options:
- All
- Blackberry OS
- Android
- Symbian
Doesn't not even have a choice to filter for WP7, lol.
So it is not just o2.
I would wait for CES in Jan 2012 where so new handsets will be unveiled, otherwise there is not much choices.
With Nokia under the arm of Microsoft, I would not be surprised if some manufacturers start to think twice about supporting WP7.
Thanks.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply. I'm still not familiar with the subscription tool with this forum.
I wasn't aware of any crashing issues with the Lumia 800. I'm hoping to get the Lumia 900, but a couple of friends have 800's and haven't had any issues whatsoever. I know Nokia recently released an update to give better battery life...
I don't agree regarding other manufacturers shying away due to Microsoft's close relationship with Nokia. We'll know more by tomorrow, but HTC are already releasing the Titan II and recently pushed, what seems to be, the HD8 through testing, whist Samsung continue to push out the newer models.
I predict a good year for Windows Phone this year. I'm looking forward to Tango, and more importantly - Apollo, which should be released alongside Windows 8. Bring on the Samsung/Nokia slate running Win 8! A fully blown operating system on a tablet... jog on crAPPLE. Smiley Very Happy