Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

HTC Titan

Has o2 got any intention of releasing next month the update to the HD7?
I would love to see the HTC Titan come to the o2 network.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Titan

Me too. Asked the shop in Angel, London and they didn't have a clue. In fact they only had the Mozart hidden away in a corner. O2 doesn't look to be backing WP7 anymore.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have asked in a couple of shops (Lakeside and Uxbridge) and they both have said o2 will be bringing in new WP7 units but have no idea which ones yet.
I can understand the Mozart and HD7 not being on prominent display at this time because they are coming up to a year old, hopefully when they do get some new models they will be on display.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I phoned up and asked and they had no WP7 devices on their list of up coming phones which was quite depressing. Hope they sort it out.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Me to, I have been phoning almost every day for both my consumer account and my business account asking about and new WP7 devices and all of the operators have been clueless.
Come on o2, this is the reason I left you once before when you got the ruddy iDevice exclusivity and forgot about everyone else. Don't do it again.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I noticed that Phones 4 U have the Titan free on a £31/mth contract... if O2 don't show the Titan before my upgrade date... bye bye
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just been to an Phones4u but the Titan is not available on O2 yet! Just Orange, Vodaphone and T-Mobile... Come on O2! Smiley Mad
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have given up on O2 in terms of their support for WP7, they are totally focussed on iphone (and the odd android device, I even read that they will not be carrying the new Nokia WP7 phones when they arrive next month. Unfortunately, I still have 12 months of my contract to run, I will be cancelling then unless things change. In the mean time, I got myself an unlocked Titan and stuck my O2 SIM in it - it is an awesome phone, perfect for me.
Highlighted
Anonymous

The reason O2 will not carry Nokia is more to do with Nokia than O2.
How a company that is heading down the pan can upset a major distributor is beyond me. Windows is last chance saloon for Nokia
Highlighted
Anonymous

Mind you, in O2's defence, none of the other UK carriers are going big on WP7 very few are stocking the new range and if you go into stores (in Manchester at least) they always try to push you towards Android or iphone, many staff at these shops know nothing at all about WP7 when you ask, most still equate it with windows mobile, Microsoft have done a very poor job in educating and incentivising (lets face it, thaat's what counts) carrier retail staff in the UK