Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Sensation XE

Just spoken to an upgrade advisor and having checked their system they are now saying that they are expecting all three HTC phones to be available from Monday 31st October. That is the HTC Sensation XE, the HTC Sensation XL and the HTC Rhyme..
Just a few more days of waiting to go...
Highlighted
Anonymous

On Twitter O2 replied to me saying;
Sorry Tony, you shouldn't have been told 'Monday' when our official page is still "October" (we don't have a solid date yet)
If it's not Monday then it will obvisouly be November!
Overall, no one @ O2 really knows...
Highlighted
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,855
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

It is out now o2 just twittered it and it is on the o2 shop pages
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

ooh! *gets on phone*
Highlighted
Anonymous

Amazing! O2 can't beat the deal a 3rd party supplier is offering so after all of this I'm cancelling my account to open another accopunt with O2 via 3rd party.
Nothing's ever easy aye?
In case you wanted to know, the best deal they could offer £37 pcm compared to £27 pcm through the 3rd party!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just did my upgrade YAY!!!!
I went for the more pricey one £150 one of payment and £40 a month but the great thing is its a 12 month contract! meaning I can upgrade again in 11 months!
I know am nuts but I know what I am like I will feel like something better in about 8 months lol. This is the perfect contract for my compulsive behaviour...
Highlighted
Anonymous

think i'll be jacking O2 after ten years if that's the best tariffs they can offer on this handset. Vodafone here i come
Highlighted
Anonymous

Would be interested to hear if anyone currently on an Unlimited Data tariff has been able to keep it and get the phone for a sensible cost.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Would be interested to hear if anyone currently on an Unlimited Data tariff has been able to keep it and get the phone for a sensible cost.

I doubt it, I lost mine by someone removing it by accident when I got a New SIM as my phone was stolen, so I think after any change they are preprogrammed to take it off!
I've been reclaiming Data charges regularly and to their credit they did pay them back in the end.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Me too. I'm on the old Online 45 tariff. My HTC Desire was free to upgrade to on the day of release Smiley Happy
As tempting as it is to upgrade to the XE *now*.. I think i'll be waiting a few more weeks to see the Galaxy Nexus. Given the delay of this phone, and o2's track record with OTA updates...when the time comes i'll probably end up buying a nexus sim free and getting something on upgrade to sell.
Tony - my last upgrade I was able to stay on Online 45, despite that tariff not existing anymore. Hopefully the same can happen this time. I *did* upgrade in store though, so could see what the assistant was doing.
Edit - "FREE GIFT" of in-ear beats headphones, exclusive to o2? Um.. aren't these provided in the box as standard?