Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Sensation XE

I went to Phones 4 U in Bristol today, upgraded to the Sensation XE FREE - 600 mins, Unlimited Texts, 500mb Data £32.00 ... Love the phone already only had it about an hour but its nice and smooth, not tested the headphones yet but Im not bothered about that, I went for the XE for the faster processor and larger battery. Basically saving myself £10 a month on my current tariff which is the same but I currently have unlimited data which I barely use anyway cos I do most things on WIFI. Phone is unlocked, and unbranded Happy Happy :robotwink:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well todays the day. If it isnt available by this afternoon i'm off to buymobiles and proberly wont be an o2 customer anymore.
We'll have to see what retentions can do with my 10 years loyalty.

I'm kind of expecting to be dissapointed. :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Still showing as coming soon. Could be that the website isn't up to date. I think that's unlikely though!
Good luck, let us know how you get on today.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I couldn't wait... I upgraded at Phones4u online on Friday.
£27 a month 300m Unlimited texts and 500mb data Free phone.
Its a pretty good deal and I get to keep my contract with O2 direct.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Got mine from Phones4U the other day. I just wondered in to a store, saw what they had on offer and had a wonder round to think about it for a few hours and went back. Sick of waiting, and store staff not knowing when it's due. Same tarrif on o2 with o2 I was on before but £10 a month cheaper. 600 mins, Unlimited Texts, 500mb Data £32.00 The only catch is its a 24 month contract BUT after 18 months Phones4U will buy back the contract, basically giving you an 18 month contract (which o2 would charge you for the phone), and upgrade you. It's their way of a kind of customer retention, (even though I'm still billed by o2) - but if they get mobiles first who cares..?
The phone is free and unbranded, Beats earphones are awesome.
Get to P4U and sort it.
Poor show o2
Highlighted
Anonymous

buymobiles are offering a three deal for it. £169 for the phone ...£25 a month 2000 mins, 5000 texts and 5000 three mins with unlimited data.
Think thats where im going to go.
Those of you with the phone? What do you think of it?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Good news. Spoke to retention this afternoon. The phones are in, they should be available this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Was told on Friday phone would be released today, so called at 9am this morning to be told sometime this week. Went into an O2 store and the woman there didnt have a clue what the phone was until she googled it in the store and said "ohhhhh sometime in October" Smiley Indifferent (at this point with a little over a week left of the month, I dont find this comforting) lol
The only thing I dont want is another OTA update from O2 which would kill it. The last OTA update I had for my desire has messed up my "Accounts and Sync" option. Force closes every time. (rant over) I'm tempted to pay the £450 of Amazon for the debranded version as O2 simply dont know when they will be releasing it.
I agree with a post earlier in this thread, far to much detail is given about iPhones no where near enough about the Sensation XE.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Was told on Friday phone would be released today, so called at 9am this morning to be told sometime this week. Went into an O2 store and the woman there didnt have a clue what the phone was until she googled it in the store and said "ohhhhh sometime in October" Smiley Indifferent (at this point with a little over a week left of the month, I dont find this comforting) lol
The only thing I dont want is another OTA update from O2 which would kill it. The last OTA update I had for my desire has messed up my "Accounts and Sync" option. Force closes every time. (rant over) I'm tempted to pay the £450 of Amazon for the debranded version as O2 simply dont know when they will be releasing it.
I agree with a post earlier in this thread, far to much detail is given about iPhones no where near enough about the Sensation XE.

As you are worried about the O2 Updates as well as waiting forwever I suggest you go into a Carphone warehouse and just get it through them.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lets see what retentions can offer tomorrow morning.