Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Sensation XE

Fed up of this iphone hype. We had a release date for the iphone …can we not have a straight answer for the date of the xe?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Finally got through after being on hold for 90 mins and was told a provisional date 24th October, so basically to call back next week.
Why does O2 put iphone above other makes!? Please note O2 not everyone loves Apple!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Provisional date ...i.e most likely not going to be.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just been into a Phones4u shop and they can do O2 upgrades. They have the XE available now. I know where I am going if there's no sign of it with customer services tomorrow.
Highlighted
Anonymous

What's the deals?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Dialaphone have got it for £36.00 pm plus £49.99 for phone on 12 months Vodaphone contract 300 mins, unltd texts, 500GB data.
This looks good for a 12 month contract, then sell it to pay for a Google Prime, or whatever we have out by then.
Highlighted
Anonymous

You have no leverage in store as the upgrade isn't direct with o2 retentions. So the deals are what you see on their website. Thats the only thing holding me back as I have an unlimited data tarrif at the moment for £35.
O2 1GB Data 300 - 24 Months 300mins 3000texts Includes 1GB Data & WiFi - FREE Phone @ £36.00
Highlighted
Anonymous

Never again will I get a 24 month contract!
I've got a Sony Ericsson Satio.....
Highlighted
Anonymous

Depending on how good this Galaxy Nexus Prime is, I may wait for that. I've a friend who works for Google and he thinks they'll have some demo models in their office tomorrow to play with. Lucky!
One thing that turned me off the SGS2 was touchwiz. Being a Google model, the nexus prime is nice and bare (and apparently expected to be v fast as a result!)
Just annoying knowing I can upgrade *right now* but not being able to Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm also going to Phones 4 U sometime this week, popped into the local branch on Saturday but they'd sold the last one the day before, tried to talk me into the Sensation White as "its the same phone without the beats audio headphones, and you get £100 cashback" ... I was sure I was correct in thinking the XE is faster and has bigger capacity battery so didnt take the guy's word for it, although the cashback did sound appealing lol!!
Will be nipping up to Bristol possibly tomorrow to see if they have any there, the only difference being it's a 3000 text package instead of unlimited but I hardly ever go over 1000 texts or use more than a few meg on my unlimited data allowance so switching to 500mb will suit me fine, I'd rather have the (unbranded, unlocked) phone I want now than wait for O2 to aquire stock and worry about a tariff I rarely make use of anyway!
Considered Dialaphone but have heard /seen a few horror stories with their customer service.