Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: HTC One X

Got through on chat to a guy called Vincent who said the HTC One should be available as an upgrade "soon"! Been checking since last thursday still not available, looks like I have to go to town to a shop where they are I believe available. Either that or use Carphone warehouse who will sell me one no doubt. All seems very odd to me!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I got one on Thursday on a Contract - new connection long story VFone lost my business. First impressions, fast, thin, supberb screen, still getting to grips with it. A few apps are a bit "buggy" but this is android 4. I need a case and a screen protector so off to the bay of E not a lot in the high street stores.

Anonymous

Great to hear you joined us SpykeyMyk Smiley Happy I saw a One X earlier - they're very nice pieces of kit...
Anonymous

First impressions - nice fast phone, lovely new camera interface, can't wait for all apps to get properly ICS optimised. However, the stock browser seems to be very buggy. The main browser issues I have are: (a) downloads over wifi through the stock browser persistently fail [and this is definately the phone's fault, not the wifi] (b) while in the browser and hitting the 'home' soft key, this quite often will cause HTC Sense to restart.

Also, my soft keys do not rotate as seen in previous versions of sense. Anyone experiencing the same.

I might sound like I'm moaning a bit, but I'm not really...if someone tried to take this baby from me, I'd take there hand off!

Anonymous

Howdy all,

Any idea if the One X will be coming out in white on O2 any time soon?  My contract is up for renewal today, but I am not so keen on the black version.

Would prefer to stay with O2 if possible, but the colour is a bit of a deal breaker for me :-(

Thanks,

- Jason

Anonymous

Asked O2 about this and this is the answer:

''I can't comment as to when will the HTC One X in white will be in stock
with the O2 shop. To know when will it be available with them, you'll
need to go to the O2 shop and find out yourself. This is because the
stock availability depends from shop to shop.''

Hope this helps.