cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One Mini sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, would usually ask this on the live chat but it's unavailable at the moment so figured this would be easier!

I've just upgraded online to a HTC One mini. Although I couldn't find anywhere on the site stating which sim it used, I found on another site telling me it was a micro sim..

Anyway, cut to the chase.. when my phone is delivered, will it include a micro sim with it for me to swap to or do I need to order one separately?

Thanks,

Tami.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will get a new sim with your phone.

Assuming you are keeping the same number/contract with o2 then you will need to swap your sim details over to the New one.

To do this go to www.o2.co.uk/swapmysim and follow the instructions. In most cases when one sim stops the other starts straight away however please note it could take up to 24 hours depending on how busy the network is.

Please let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You should get a new sim with your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will get a new sim with your phone.

Assuming you are keeping the same number/contract with o2 then you will need to swap your sim details over to the New one.

To do this go to www.o2.co.uk/swapmysim and follow the instructions. In most cases when one sim stops the other starts straight away however please note it could take up to 24 hours depending on how busy the network is.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 3