Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Desire access to the Cloud and BT Openzone

Hi all.
it's my first post in this very long thread, where it's becoming quite "ridiculous" that no one from O2 is even trying to post a reply to any of our concerns. I was sold my contract under the terms that i get free unlimited wifi in the UK with cloud and openzone on HTC Desire. Neither have ever connected. Not even after calling O2 several times, resetting MAC address or changing browser strings !!
there are 150 posts on this thread. and not a single one from O2 !!
I am currently due for an upgrade, and i certainly am not thinking of staying with O2 for this reason. I am paying for something i cannot access since 18 months !
Regards. Bachir
Highlighted
Topics: 296
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

@bhabib6
that is becuse these forums are customer forums not official o2 support only 2 or 3 official o2 staff post on here at present look for a username ending in @o2 in other threads and that is them.
find one of them and send them a pm with a link to this thread they may then post help if they can
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

And why have you waited for so long and didn't try to contact the official representatives earlier??