cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S watch

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had to take my Gear S watch back to the o2 shop after a few months as it was un useable because the watch set its self on a loop so would not even tell the time, I had already done a factory reset but the did not fix it hence I had to take it to the shop. The Guru done a factory reset even though I told him I already done this. The watch crashed again so went for help online to O2 however after a while they cut me off, I then went online again after some time I was told they could not repair. As the watch is on contract I took it back to the shop yet again, after a long chat talking on the phone and messing myself and the member of staff I was told could not repair then another member of staff told me to take the watch to Samsung, I have been with o2 for many years, I have three contracts with o2 and to be honest once finished they will be cancelled, as to the watch I will be taking it to Samsung.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous A bit of a nightmare really .. personally I would have returned it directly to Samsung http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/  (contact numbers in that link)

You can make a complaint to O2 here..http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Tamboki,

Sorry to hear about this! I'm Toby, the O2 Community Manager. Feel free to send me a private message and the team can look into this for you tomorrow morning.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby, I have now got the gear s repaired but not with o2, as I have the watch under contract and only 8 months old I would have expected o2 to get the watch repaired. I am very saddened with the service given by o2 to the extend I will be ending all my contacts with o2 when they expire.
Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Who repaired it then in the end?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Samsung

Pleased to hear that. At least they were the best people to fix your watch (as opposed to O2 repairers)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, glad to hear that yiu're sorted and sorry to hear that getting to this point could have gone more smoothly! However, I will feed this back to the rest of the team and feel free to PM me any time about any further issues you have.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As we have said time and again !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 12