cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note won't connect to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have bought an unlocked Galaxy Note. I have taken my sim card out of my iPhone 3GS and installed it in the Note. The note knows there is a sim card in, but I can't get it to connect o the O2 network.

Help

Cheers

Dom

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Contact the seller for a refund.... It's not sounding good for the handset I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Calls and or data? Was it the same size sim or did you cut it down?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calls and data and texts. When I go to Networks and select O2, it says can't connect. When I put sim card back in iPhone 3GS, it connects to O2 straight away and calls/texts are all fine.

Dom

Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Where did the Note come from...?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Dial *#7465625# if anything pops up saying "on" it means phone is network locked. If all are "off" it sounds like a dodgy ebay purchase that may be blocked. (hopefully not).

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay. The seller old blocked unlocked and all networks show when I search. When I select O2 or select network automatically, it says it can't connect.

Dom

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I won't if its barred - Did you check the lock status as above?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dialled the number and all are 'off'

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Contact the seller for a refund.... It's not sounding good for the handset I'm afraid.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11