cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 3 not receiving texts from ever number

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently upgraded to a galaxy note 3. Certain people I can receive texts from....others I aren't receiving?? I am having no issues in sending texts
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've recently changed from an iPhone it is prob because the people who's messages you aren't getting are sending them as imessages to you. they need to tell their phones not to send messages to you as an imessage

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Check in your message and call settings that you haven't added them to your reject/blocked list.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't find where the message settings are? Any ideas??
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I sound really stupid (used to iPhones lol) where is menu key? When I press messages it just gives me a list of messages that have been sent
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Bottom left soft key (the one that lights up)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've recently changed from an iPhone it is prob because the people who's messages you aren't getting are sending them as imessages to you. they need to tell their phones not to send messages to you as an imessage

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They need to really disable iMessage themsevles else it will confuse other iOS devices:

Message 9 of 9