Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free samsung tablet with S9

Atmywitsend
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone received their tablet? My phone was upgraded on 31st May and still no sign of tablet. Customer services keep changing their story so they are not very helpful. Considering we are now at day 58 its not much to ask how much longer it will be. Feeling letdown by O2
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Atmywitsend
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Exactly, so they should be able to sort and advise appropriately
Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Anyway @Atmywitsend without digging this down the the n'th degree. as I said I have asked our community admin team to update us on the stock status. It's an important factor and hopefully you will have an answer on Monday wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It really shouldn’t be difficult but it’s not unusual to see problems with o2 offers unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 19

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Atmywitsend, and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to read you've not been able to get a satisfying answer so far, but I'll send you a Private Message on the forum to gather some more details and get this looked into for you slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 19

Atmywitsend
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had issues with my Samsung Tablet not arriving (part of package for S9) it wasnt originally ordered. So instead of being within 40 days we are now at 65. I was meant to have a guaranteed delivery for today - Saturday but my order is now missing, no one seems to know where it is. Can O2 get anything right?
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As I understand it our community admin @EmilieTwas looking into this for you?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

Atmywitsend
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you, but I feel their failure should be raised as a separte issue which is why I have raised the post again.
The actions they have failed on were agreed prior to Community involvement

Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

To add to this thread.... you have two choices now (If @EmilieT previous thread, was unable to help you)

1) Keep on to customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

2) Make a complaint using resolver Resolver

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Atmywitsend, I've replied to your latest PM and would happily get someone to look into this new issue for you. Has there been any news on your tablet since you posted or would you like us try see if we can help find a solution to this still? 

@Cleoriff Thanks for the mention again slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 19 of 19